Saturday, January 19, 2013

I must say today that I have heard from the Officiel Site of Rene Gruau. The person who runs it wants everyone here to know that mine in a fan site and is in no way related to hers in any other way except we love the man and his work.

Go to this site for such matters: http://www.renegruau.com/ and contact :

If you are new to the site I hope you will take some time to look around at the last few months that are listed on the left hand side under blog archive. There is much to look at there and remember to come here for any news I can find on this greatly respected artist.

Sincerely, TD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rene Gruau

One of the top fashion illustrators ever to appear in magazine covers, advertisements, posters and the like. This page is a celebration to the man. I hope you enjoy the images and information. In addition, I will sell some very rare ads on linen to frame from time to time. So please look for those.

Sincerely, T. D.

PS- Feel free to contact me at: Rene.Gruau.Selling@gmail.com

Thanks!